The Window Manager Report - Notes: Lunchbox (20100412)
Disclaimer: these notes are guaranteed to be incomplete, and they are probably also wrong. Use them at your own risk.
- This relates to what appears to be the first public release, v0.3
- easy to compile and build
- Contrary to the only note he provided, the themes directory must be under /usr/local/lunchbox/ (or I suppose you could edit and recompile)
- there is NO documentation, so how to operate it after you've launched it is a mystery
- the WM didn't crash in the time I tinkered with it (better than some!)
- I like the concepts and will watch this one, but right now it's not too usable